S H I P P I N G & R E T U R N
Where do you ship to?
We are shipping our products to New Zealand, Australia, and New Caledonia.
What is your shipping policy?
We are operating our shipping with the New Zealand courier, Aramex. We organise free shipping within New Zealand for any order over $200, and in Australia and New Caledonia for any order over $300. However, for orders under $200 the following shipping costs will apply:
||Australia & New Caledonia
|Soap & Jewellery & Soap Boxes
How do I track my parcel?
When your parcel is picked up by our courier, we will email you right away to communicate your shipping details. You will find in this email your parcel pick-up confirmation, the courier’s website link, and a parcel tracking number to follow your order.
Can I return my item?
Of course you can return your item. We are not leaving you with something that you don’t like! If, for any reason, you are not happy with your product and want to return it to us for an exchange or a refund, here are the different steps you will have to follow:
- Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org a photo of your product, an explanation of the problem you encountered, and the date of purchase.
- We will reply to your email as soon as possible and will communicate to you through the return address.
- The product has to be returned by post to our office or store (in a saleable condition).
- When we receive your item, we will give you a refund or an exchange, depending the prior discussion.
- Products need to be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
- A refund will be returned to the same account used to purchase the item.
- You will be responsible for returning the item at your own cost.