Where do you ship to?
We are shipping our products to New Zealand, Australia & New Caledonia.
What is your shipping policy?
We are operating our shipping with the New Zealand courier Aramex. We are organising free shipping within New Zealand for any order over $200 and in Australia and New Caledonia for any order over $300. However, order under $200 will applicate the following shipping costs, depends on weight, sizes and location:
||Australia & New Caledonia
|Soap & Jewellery & Soap Boxes
- Plants are available in store only. You can order online and pick them up at the shop : 136 – 146 Ponsonby Road . 1011 Auckland
How do I track my parcel?
When your parcel is picked-up by our courier, we are emailing you right away to communicate your shipping details. You will find in this email, your parcel pick-up confirmation, the courier’s website link and your tracking number to follow your order.
Can I return my item?
Of course, you can return your item. We are not leaving you with something that you don’t like! If, for any reason, you are not happy with your product and want to return it to us for an exchange or a refund, these are the different steps you will have to follow:
- Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your product, an explanation of the problem you encountered and the date of the purchase.
- We will give you an answer to your email as soon as possible and will communicate to you through the return address.
- The product has to be return by post to our office or store (in a saleable condition).
- After reception of your item, we will give you a refund or an exchange, depending the prior discussion.
- Products need to be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
- A refund will be returned to the same account used to purchase the item.
- You will be responsible for returning the item at your own cost.